Air Mauritius needs to be towed off runway plus there is a report of an oil spill.
Here is the sequence of events:
1) Problem with Automatic Terminal Information Service . (ATIS)
2) Confirmation of TECHINICAL PROBLEM WITH HYDRAULIC SYSTEM from Pilot.
3) TUG NEEDED TO VACATE the AIRCRAFT OFF THE RUNWAY Once Landed.
4) PrePare the TUG ~ …… Inbound
5) Established on Localiser
6) Cleared To land on RNWY 14.
7) MAINTAIN POSITION ,the TUG IS COMING . SWITCH OFF engine to process Towing.
9) Towed & Pulled to the Apron.
10) VACATED TO TAXIWAY CHARLIE DUE TO OIL SPILL.
11) OIL SPILL BEING WASHED AWAY , SAA190 FLIGHT ON HOLD
Have you ever been involved in an incident like this? If so, please describe what you did?