VGA Philippines vision is to be the best company in Aircraft Training & Flying School in the world–in the eyes of our students co workers and communities . We expect and demand the best we have to offer by always keeping VGA’s values top of mind. To be the world leader in aviation services that enable and transform into the best future in aviation.
Provide and give the best aviation training centre and flying school with upgraded curriculum and latest equipment for our students. To provide the best & good facility for a better standard. VGA’s principles of Education and Training is designed to introduce and provide student/s to aviation careers available within the education and training career cluster. Students use self-knowledge and educational and career information to analyze various careers within the education and training career cluster. Students will also gain an understanding of the basic knowledge and skills essential to aviation and flying course. Students will develop a graduation plan that leads to a specific career choice in aviation field.
VGA’s main objective of the Training Center is to provide our students to fulfill and complete adequate flight training effectively and learn the fundamentals of each course
VGA chosen the Northern part of Philippines such as Bulacan and Subic as aerodromes to perform flight operation. In these areas it provide less traffic and definitely provide adequate and wide training area for our student/s.
Vision Group Aviation Aircraft Maintenance Training Center & Out-sourcing Company
1. It is the business objective to create a business entity that will provide a wholistic and outsourcing of technical service fulfillment and training that will ensure a one-stop-shop maintenance function to cater to the general aviation and airline industry of the country.
2. Provide a centralized processing and administration of technical manpower requirement not limited to providing logistic support for the over-all requirement of the general aviation and airline business in the country.
3. Manpower resource management shall be the forerunner business objective with the primary creation of multi business expectation that will provide the technical and the human resources management to service the different function requirement of the general aviation and airline industry of the country.
4. Human Resource Management shall mean the development and training of the following general function categories:
a.Providing technical maintenance crew to perform equipment/aircraft maintenance.
b.Providing cockpit course management for aviation personalities
c.Providing cabin crew course management to provide standard customer service expectation.
d.Other functions for training and development
5. Creation of business continuity plan to ensure consistent demand for the employment of technical manpower personnel.Sustain employment and demand for aircraft maintenance technology graduates and other related aviation technical courses by creating business opportunities unique to the airline and general aviation industry such as the offering of outsourced service fulfillment of aircraft maintenance complemented by the inherent technical training and orientations required in the delivery of service and expectations