noun – something that makes something else happen, a reason. If the ammeter shows a high state of charge after start up, it is quite normal and no cause for alarm. verb – to make something happen. Air in the fuel line can cause an engine to flame-out or stop.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- SkyWest 5316 Belly landing KLAX (11 May 2015)A Skywest Canadair CRJ-200 on behalf of United, registration N932SW …
- SkyWest 5316 Belly landing KLAX (11 May 2015)
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?Always wanted to know what goes on behind the closed cockpit doors where only experienced pilots are allowed? This is your chance – watch this …
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?
- Decoding a TAFWhat is a TAF? A Terminal Area Forecast (TAF) is a statement of meteorological conditions expected for a specified period in the airspace within a …
- Decoding a TAF