noun – 1. a manner or way of doing something. The captain is responsible for the safe conduct of the flight. 2. behaviour. The investigation found that the flight attendant’s conduct was unacceptable, verb – 1. to organise and do something; to carry out. Crew will conduct area checks. Security conducted a search of the building. 2. to allow something such as electricity, heat etc. to pass through. Water conducts electricity.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Angry pilot puts blame on LAX and gets angryWe all know that some people get angry easy, we …
- Angry pilot puts blame on LAX and gets angry
- Volcanic ash hazardThis video forms part of the coursework for students enrolled in one of the courses at Aviation English Academy. After watching this video, students are …
- Volcanic ash hazard
- Aviation English Training: How long Does it Take?Author: Elizabeth Mathews I am often asked, “How long does it take to achieve ICAO Operational Level 4?” Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy …
- Aviation English Training: How long Does it Take?