verb – to agree that something is correct, or to repeat it to remove any uncertainty. The attitude indicator shows that the aircraft is in a nose down attitude and the increasing airspeed confirms that the aircraft is not in level flight. Can you confirm that the instructor was flying the aircraft at the time of the collision? VHF and/or UHF radio aids confirm ADF bearings.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Emirates B777 emergency landing & fire at Dubai International (3rd Aug 2016)An Emirates Airlines Boeing 777-300, registration A6-EMW performing flight EK-521 …
- Emirates B777 emergency landing & fire at Dubai International (3rd Aug 2016)
- Call sign confusionThis video forms part of the coursework for students enrolled in one of the courses at Aviation English Academy. As part of their coursework, students …
- Call sign confusion
- Long-haul low-cost – mission (im)possible?The summer of 2014 might have marked a new page in the development of the global passenger air travel market. Only a few global media …
- Long-haul low-cost – mission (im)possible?