adjective – 1. in a straight line; by the shortest route, a direct flight 2. complete the direct opposite. verb – to guide or Control the movement of something. Clamshell doors are hydraulically or pneumatically opened, and direct the exhaust gases forwards to produce reverse thrust.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Wind shear, an impatient pilot and a few non-standard words (25th April 2016)During a storm rolling through Chicago’s O’Hare (KORD), an impatient …
- Wind shear, an impatient pilot and a few non-standard words (25th April 2016)
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?Always wanted to know what goes on behind the closed cockpit doors where only experienced pilots are allowed? This is your chance – watch this …
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?
- Why NextGen MattersThe movement to the next generation of aviation is being enabled by a shift to smarter, satellite-based and digital technologies and new procedures that combine …
- Why NextGen Matters