noun – the use of scientific and mathematical principles for practical reasons such as the design, manufacture, and operation of machines and systems, etc. aircraft engineering the branch of aviation concerned with the maintenance and repair of aircraft Reinforced plastics or composites are being used in aircraft engineering instead of metals because they are much lighter.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Scandinavian Flight 2534 Strays into a Restricted AreaThis is not very common in Australian airspace, but more …
- Scandinavian Flight 2534 Strays into a Restricted Area
- Images of Avianca Flight 52 accidentOn the evening of January 25, 1990, fog and wind conditions was causing congestion at New York, which meant that Avianca Flight 52 was held …
- Images of Avianca Flight 52 accident
- Is ICAO Level 4 English Enough to Ensure International Air Safety?The UK Civil Aviation Authority has just commissioned a new report into the English language used by pilots flying into the UK and air traffic …
- Is ICAO Level 4 English Enough to Ensure International Air Safety?