noun – 1. a position in a scale of size or quality. Kevlar 49 is the grade used in aircraft composites. 2. a mark indicating a student’s level of accomplishment. Students who scored below a particular grade in the examinations were not allowed to continue the course.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- UAL 350 with hydraulic problem (18th July 2015)On Jul 18 2015, UAL350 experienced a hydraulic system problem …
- UAL 350 with hydraulic problem (18th July 2015)
- Amazing Flight on a Vintage DC-3Submitted by SD Mullis and recorded December 31, 2012 Flight was from Orlando Executive Airport to Punta Gorda, Florida. Some people have all the luck …
- Amazing Flight on a Vintage DC-3
- Aviation English Training: How long Does it Take?Author: Elizabeth Mathews I am often asked, “How long does it take to achieve ICAO Operational Level 4?” Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy …
- Aviation English Training: How long Does it Take?