This qualification allows you to work in the aviation industry and is the first step for those who wish to work as a professional pilot. Successful students will be able to apply to become a pilot for regular passenger transport flights, charter and freight operations, agricultural positions and also employed in aerial surveying projects. Students undertaking this course have the option of also studying towards their IELTS and ICAO Aviation English qualifications.
You will be taught:
- High standards of aviation knowledge and the practical application of that knowledge
- Accurate and expeditious planning of flights
- Safe and accurate operation of various types of aircraft
- Operational decision making
- Sound navigation techniques – visual and navaid based diversions
- Operation in complex airspace environments and also flying to and from remote aerodromes
The skills and experience gained while studying with both Fly Oz and Aviation English Academy will put you in a good position to provide your services to an employer as a professional pilot.
Course cost includes:
- Restricted Pilots Licence (RPL)
- Private Pilots Licence (PPL)
- Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL)
- 200 hours of flight time in varying aircraft
- ICAO Aviation English Preparation
- Ongoing Aviation English training
- All theory text books
- Flight Testing Fees
- All flight training and theory
- Accommodation costs *
- 3 day culture tour and accommodation in Sydney on arrival
- Airport pick-up at Sydney International Airport and transfers to our location
ICAO Aviation English
Built on ICAO standards and concepts, our ICAO Aviation English units will teach you the required language, terminology and phrases that are required for International Commercial Pilots. Perfect for all non-native English speaking students to prepare for a career in the international aviation sector.
Our specialised ICAO Aviation English component is broken down into 10 separate units and students will need to work through each unit which consists of separate multimedia based lessons, exercises, quizzes, communication simulators and group discussions. Professional and experienced ICAO Aviation English instructors will guide you and your work will be assessed in line with standards and requirements as defined by ICAO.
Your English training does not stop there, you will also receive ongoing access to our “The Crew Lounge” where you will receive constant updates and specially designed courseware that will maintain and increase your English communications ability over the life of your career.
With qualified, professional and experienced teachers, along with proven rich courseware, you will study and prepare for your career in the international aviation sector in a fun, informative and practical way.