noun – 1. an imaginary line across the surface of the Earth which must be followed in order to arrive at the destination, to alter a different route 2. a formal period of study, a meteorology course 3. continuing time, in the course of the briefing during the briefing
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Suspicious Activity on Spirit 969 Flight from Baltimore (17 November 2015)In what has since been described as an over-reaction to …
- Suspicious Activity on Spirit 969 Flight from Baltimore (17 November 2015)
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?Always wanted to know what goes on behind the closed cockpit doors where only experienced pilots are allowed? This is your chance – watch this …
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?
- Can they Talk the Talk?Passengers listening in on radio communications on a domestic flight in the United States a couple of years ago heard the following exchange between the …
- Can they Talk the Talk?