adjective – 1. in a straight line; by the shortest route, a direct flight 2. complete the direct opposite. verb – to guide or Control the movement of something. Clamshell doors are hydraulically or pneumatically opened, and direct the exhaust gases forwards to produce reverse thrust.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- FBI allegation that Flight Attendant lit fire on plane (4 Mar 2016)It is alleged a flight attendant set a fire in …
- FBI allegation that Flight Attendant lit fire on plane (4 Mar 2016)
- Air traffic control in the 1980sAn excellent historical documentary showing how Air Services Australia provided air traffic control services in the 1980s. Students are encouraged to watch this so they …
- Air traffic control in the 1980s
- What is your favourite airport?These are hands down the world’s favourite airports. But what is your favourite airport? LAX is a favourite. Picture: Sam Howzit Source: Flickr MOST people don’t …
- What is your favourite airport?