verb – 1. to move or run smoothly with continuity, as a fluid. Air flows over the wing surfaces and lift is produced. 2. to circulate. Liquid coolant flows around the engine. noun – continuous movement in a particular direction. The flow of fuel from the fuel tanks to the engines.
Your OrderCart is empty (0)
Random ATC Recording
- Police and DAL Tower went Drone HuntingSomeone decided to fly a drone in the approach corridor …
- Police and DAL Tower went Drone Hunting
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?Always wanted to know what goes on behind the closed cockpit doors where only experienced pilots are allowed? This is your chance – watch this …
- How do pilots communicate with air traffic control?
- Models of Threat Error and CRM in Flight OperationsIssues in Crew Resource Management (CRM) are discussed, including its definition and primary goals of recognizing and managing threat and error. CRM is a component …
- Models of Threat Error and CRM in Flight Operations